Gather your friends for cocktails and creativity! Celebrate your next occasion with an artsy project led by one of our instructors. MMoA provides the martini, supplies and studio space.
Choose your art:
- Whimsical Wire
- Fabric Beads
- Let’s Paint!
Or customize your topic and beverage! Additional fee may apply.
Then choose your martini:
- Holiday Martini
Mystic Museum of Art provides:
- 2 hours of guided activity with MMoA Faculty
- Art supplies
- Beverages, including one martini per person, soft drinks, and wine.
- Exclusive use of the studio
- Tables and chairs
- Free parking for guests
Party host provides:
- Additional food, drink and decorations as desired
- Help with clean up of art activity
- Artini is a 2-hour party, scheduled on available weeknights and occasional weekends, after 5 pm.
- Three weeks minimum notice is required.
- The facility is open 15 minutes before scheduled party time for set up and arrival of guests.
- $250 Member/$300 Public
- $15 per additional guest beyond 12 people
- Parties are for a maximum of 25 people and are 21+ events.
- No additional alcohol may be brought into the facility.
- Payment is required two weeks in advance. For a full refund, parties must be rescheduled or canceled with more than 10 business days notice. Parties cancelled with less than 10-business-days-notice will receive a 50% refund.
- Guests are expected to adhere to facility guidelines.
To learn more
Contact Dawn Salerno at 860.536.7601 x209 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All events include reserved parking in Mystic Museum of Art’s parking lot, and accessibility to our full kitchen (when needed). Special rates available to nonprofit, educational and community groups.