Membership to MMoA entitles you to special discounts, early notification of special events, exhibition openings, and exclusive publications. When you join MMoA you not only help support a longstanding community organization that cultivates art appreciation and education, but you join a family of like-minded artists and supporters. Memberships are tax deductible.
MMoA Members Receive:
- Discounts on exhibition entry fees
- Access to exhibit work in the annual members show,
- Discounts on studio classes,
- Discounts on birthday parties,
- Discounts on events,
- Subscription to MMoA’s newsletter News & Views
Membership Levels & Rates
18 years and under)
Elected Artist Membership is the goal toward which many of our artist members work. To qualify, the artist must prove acceptance into four Mystic Museum of Art juried shows within any twenty-four month period.
Elected Artist Members Receive:
- Several opportunities throughout the year to exhibit and sell your work
- A network of artists to collaborate and connect with
- Increased promotion through Mystic Museum of Art’s e-blasts, newsletters, and website
*The Connecticut Academy of Fine Arts, which holds its annual exhibit at the Mystic Museum of Art each spring, has a reciprocal agreement with Mystic Museum of Art whereby all works juried into the CAFA show are eligible for both CAFA and Mystic Museum of Art juried requirements. This agreement provides Mystic Museum of Art artists an additional opportunity each year to submit to a juried show, thus bringing the total number of juried shows per year to three.
It’s easy! To set up a new membership (or renew an existing membership) you may:
- Join or renew online via credit card with our secure system
- Call 860.536.7601
- Drop by MMoA at 9 Water Street in downtown Mystic.