Special Event Venues
Located on the banks of the Mystic River, Mystic Museum of Art is in the heart of historic Downtown Mystic. Commanding a spectacular waterfront view from its lovely terraces and grounds, the gallery is within easy walking distance to the area’s premiere attractions and accommodations.
Unique and beautiful, MMoA’s exhibitions and galleries provide the ideal backdrop for cocktail parties, dinners, fundraisers, and more!
MMoA’s spacious galleries feature 16′ ceilings, skylights and an adaptable layout for a variety of events and guest capacities. Fully handicap accessible, with a complete kitchen and ample parking, the Mystic Museum of Art is the perfect venue for your event.
- Over 3,000 square feet of sky-lit gallery space
- 2,200 square feet of outdoor terraces with full electrical capabilities for music and catering
- Banquet-style seating for up to 130 guests
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning, handicapped accessibility and full kitchen
15 Water Street Gallery
15 Water Street Gallery, the former landmark Emporium building, was recently renovated as an art gallery and makes an exquisite location for your event. The gallery can easily accommodate 50 guests for a seated dinner or 60 for a cocktail reception and is ideal for more intimate affairs as rehearsal dinners, holiday parties or corporate dinners.
- 775 square feet of gallery space
- Five 5′ tables & 50 garden chairs
- Parking vouchers
- Air conditioned
- Handicapped bathroom
- Small kitchen available for food prep
- Daytime or evening rentals
Special Events Rental Guides
To Learn More
For more information, availability, or to schedule a time to view our property, please Contact Special Events at 860.536.7601 x203 or e-mail MBaker@MysticMuseumofArt.org