Your membership means more than ever to MMoA. You can count on our putting your valuable dollars to good work, and on our thanks.
Basic Membership Benefits
- Reduced fees for MMoA events
- Reduced fees for MMoA classes
- Weekly eBlasts with the latest MMoA news
- Advance notification of MMoA openings, trips, and events
- Free admission during special Museum exhibitions
- Free parking while visiting Museum exhibitions and events
Membership Levels & Rates
Annual dues cover membership for 12 months from the date of payment.
MMoA continues to honor its Elected Artists, who will be recognized on the MMoA website and in publications.
STUDENT $20 with ID
All Basic Membership Benefits
A student is defined as any full time student in an accredited college, university, or art school. A student must register his/her membership at the Museum.
All Basic Membership Benefits listed above
All Basic Membership Benefits for two people (18+) living at the same address
All Individual membership benefits listed for two people 18+ living at the same address and their children/grandchildren (under 17)
- Free admission to Family Fun Days
- $50 discount on children’s birthday parties at the museum.
All Family membership benefits listed
- Voucher for complimentary Harvey Fuller reproduction at your next visit
- Recognition in MMoA literature
All Bronze membership benefits listed
- Two guest passes to special exhibitions
- First notification of MMoA trips and events
All Silver membership benefits listed
- Private tour with the Executive Director (by appointment)
- Two guest passes to special exhibitions (total four)
- Voucher for one free art class
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE $2,500
All Gold membership benefits listed
PLUS Invitation to annual Director’s Circle Reception
As a Blue Star Museum, MMoA offers all service members and their families free admission to the museum. They also receive the membership rate on classes and events.
Elected Artist Membership is the goal toward which many of our artist members work. To qualify, the artist must prove acceptance into four Mystic Museum of Art juried shows within any twenty-four month period.
New Elected Artists are introduced at the Museum’s Annual Meeting. Applications must be received by December 31, 2021, in order to qualify for the 2022 Annual Meeting.
Application must be mailed to the Museum. Applications that are sent electronically will not be processed.
Elected Artist Members Receive:
- Opportunities throughout the year to exhibit and sell your work
- A network of artists to collaborate and connect with
- Increased promotion through Mystic Museum of Art’s e-blasts, newsletters, and website
*The Connecticut Academy of Fine Arts, which holds its annual exhibit at the Mystic Museum of Art each spring, has a reciprocal agreement with Mystic Museum of Art whereby all works juried into the CAFA show are eligible for both CAFA and Mystic Museum of Art juried requirements. This agreement provides Mystic Museum of Art artists an additional opportunity each year to submit to a juried show, thus bringing the total number of juried shows per year to three.
It’s easy! To set up a new membership (or renew an existing membership) you may:
- Join or renew online via credit card with our secure system
- Call 860.536.7601
- Drop by MMoA at 9 Water Street in downtown Mystic.