April is Membership Month, but as the Museum is dark, we are extending membership this year to an 18-month period, rather than just 12 months so memberships will run from April 2020 through October 2021. We want to see you when life starts getting back to normal.
Your membership means more than ever to MMoA. You can count on our putting your valuable dollars to good work, and on our thanks.
Basic Membership Benefits
- Reduced fees for MMoA events
- Reduced fees for MMoA classes
- Monthly eBlasts with the latest MMoA news
- Subscription to MMoA’s seasonal newsletter
- Advance notification of MMoA trips and events
- Free parking while visiting the Museum
- Free admission during special Museum exhibitions
Membership Levels & Rates
MMoA continues to honor its Elected Artists, who will be recognized on the MMoA website and in publications.
MILITARY FAMILIES – FREE with ID
As a Blue Star Museum, MMoA offers all service men and women free lifetime memberships. Military families are encouraged to register their membership at the Museum.
STUDENT $20 with ID
All Basic Membership Benefits
A student is defined as any full time student in an accredited college, university, or art school. A student must register his/her membership at the Museum.
All Basic Membership Benefits listed above
All Basic Membership Benefits for two adults 18+ living at the same address
All Basic Membership Benefits for two adults living at the same address and their children under the age of 18.
EDUCATIONAL PARTNER $100
Exclusive museum-based opportunities for the faculty and students at the partnering school
All Basic Membership Benefits PLUS
– Recognition in MMoA literature
All Basic Membership Benefits for the business’ employees PLUS
– Advertising in MMoA’s Educational Brochure
– Private cocktail party with the Executive Director
All Bronze Membership Benefits PLUS
– First notification of MMoA trips and events
All Silver Membership Benefits PLUS
– Private luncheon with the Executive Director
– One free art class
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE $2,500
All Gold Membership Benefits PLUS
– Private cocktail party with the MMoA Board
Elected Artist Membership is the goal toward which many of our artist members work. To qualify, the artist must prove acceptance into four Mystic Museum of Art juried shows within any twenty-four month period.
New Elected Artists are introduced at the Museum’s Annual Meeting. Applications must be received by December 31, 2018 in order to qualify for the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Application must be mailed to the Museum. Applications that are sent electronically will not be processed.
Elected Artist Members Receive:
- Opportunities throughout the year to exhibit and sell your work
- A network of artists to collaborate and connect with
- Increased promotion through Mystic Museum of Art’s e-blasts, newsletters, and website
*The Connecticut Academy of Fine Arts, which holds its annual exhibit at the Mystic Museum of Art each spring, has a reciprocal agreement with Mystic Museum of Art whereby all works juried into the CAFA show are eligible for both CAFA and Mystic Museum of Art juried requirements. This agreement provides Mystic Museum of Art artists an additional opportunity each year to submit to a juried show, thus bringing the total number of juried shows per year to three.
It’s easy! To set up a new membership (or renew an existing membership) you may:
- Join or renew online via credit card with our secure system
- Call 860.536.7601
- Drop by MMoA at 9 Water Street in downtown Mystic.