Welcome to the Mystic Museum of Art, a regional arts center and cultural hub located in the heart of scenic Mystic, Connecticut.
Connecting community, creative expression, and artistic heritage.
- Museum Hours
- MMoA operates on slightly different schedules during our high- and low-visitation seasons, and the Museum’s galleries are closed at various points throughout the year for holidays and exhibition installations. More Info
- MMoA is conveniently located just off of Interstate 95 in the heart of Historic Downtown Mystic, just across the Mystic River from Mystic Seaport and Mystic Aquarium. More Info
- MMoA’s paid parking lot is accessible 24/7. Validations are available for Museum Members visiting the Museum, and through other downtown Mystic merchants. For a list of rates and participating businesses, click here! More Info
- Museum Store
- Brand new in 2020, the Museum Store offers MMoA-branded clothing and accessories, prints by local artists and of artwork in the Permanent Collection, and so much more! More Info
- School Visits
- Book a visit to Mystic Museum of Art to inspire creativity, exercise visual literacy, and train skills required by the Common Core state standards! More Info
- Group Tours
- An outing in Mystic can be a wonderful combination of great art, great food, boutique shopping, and water views. MMoA would love to host your group. More Info