Welcome to the Mystic Museum of Art, a cultural hub and anchor institution located in the heart of scenic Mystic, Connecticut.
Connecting community, creative expression, and artistic heritage.
- Museum Hours
- MMoA operates on slightly different schedules during our high- and low-visitation seasons, and the Museum’s galleries are closed at various points throughout the year for holidays and exhibition installations. More Info
- MMoA is conveniently located just off of Interstate 95 in the heart of Historic Downtown Mystic, just across the Mystic River from Mystic Seaport and down the road from Mystic Aquarium. More Info
- MMoA’s paid parking lot is accessible 24/7. Validations are available for Museum Members visiting the Museum, and through other downtown Mystic merchants. For a list of rates and participating businesses, click here! More Info
- Museum Store
- Brand new in 2020, the Museum Store offers MMoA-branded clothing and accessories, prints by local artists and of artwork in the Permanent Collection, and so much more! More Info
- School Visits
- Book a visit to Mystic Museum of Art to inspire creativity, exercise visual literacy, and train skills required for all state curriculum standards! More Info
- Group Tours
- An outing in Mystic can be a wonderful combination of great art, great food, boutique shopping, and water views. MMoA would love to host your group. More Info